Help us to Chart a Course for the Future
The Mariners’ Society consists of an extraordinary group of supporters who believe in the Museum’s mission to connect people to the world’s waters and to one another. Your annual commitment of $1,000 or more will enable The Mariners’ Museum and Park to achieve great things, including:
- The preservation and conservation of artworks, library and archival materials, and artifacts, including those from The USS Monitor.
- The creation of exceptional exhibitions, lectures, workshops, and other programs featuring national and international presenters.
- The expansion of education and outreach efforts serving school children in kindergarten through grade 12, providing hands-on learning opportunities, and 21st-century work skills, so that children gain knowledge about science, technology, language arts, and regional, national, and global history.
- The stewardship of 550 acres of The Mariners’ Park and the five-mile Noland Trail.
- The promotion and increased understanding of our seafaring past and the dynamic interconnectivity of our waterways, diverse peoples, and technological advancements essential to building a sustainable future.
Donors at the The Mariners’ Society level enjoy the sense of gratification that comes from helping The Mariners’ Museum and Park become an even stronger and more vibrant institution. Your leadership will inspire others to be a part of The Mariners’ Museum and continue to support its mission to connect visitors with the world’s waterways through exploration and engaging experiences. As a part of the Society, you will be able to enjoy unique opportunities, designed to enhance your relationship with the Museum.
For more information about The Mariners’ Society, please contact
Luisa Vázquez-López, Director of Individual Philanthropy at [email protected] or (757) 591-7705.